Symphony ILS Circulation Statistics
Symphony ILS Circulation Statistics are derived with custom scripts. The first script runs on the third day of each month to capture the prior month's statistics. The second runs annually on January 4 to capture the previous year's statistics. The following circulation transactions are counted for all libraries:
- CV - Charge Item, Part B: used to charge (check out) a non-reserve, non-booking item to a user.
- CX - Charge Reserve, Part B: used to charge (check out) an item on reserve to a user.
- Ck - Charge Booking, Part B: used to charge (check out) a booked item to a user.
- EV - Discharge Item: discharges non-booking items that have been charged, including both reserve charges and regular circulation charges.
- Ek - Discharge Booking - confirms that the item to be discharged has a booking calendar, then discharges the booking, updating all related
- RV - Renew Item: Extends the period of time that a user may keep a particular non-reserve item.
- RY - Renew User, Part B: renews items checked out to a user via e-Library.
- RX - Renew Reserve: extends the period of time that a user may keep a particular reserve item.
- WV -Use Item: allows a library to record in-house usage of an item that does not involve charging the item to a particular user or to inventory an item. Often used with non-circulating items.
Monthly Circulation Statistics
Calendar Year Circulation Statistics
© 2021 | All Rights Reserved