Want to Participate?
We offer a number of opportunities to participate in the LOUIS Users Conference. If you are interested in participating, check out the list of conference session types and start brainstorming!
Conference sessions include:
- Breakout Session (conventional 40 minute presentation with 10 minutes of questions and discussion)
- Panel Discussion (a group of colleagues proposes a single theme to be addressed by multiple speakers, each of whom presents a distinct element or perspective - 45 to 50 minutes)
- Quick Talk (succinct talk on a brief topic or program - 15 minutes of presentation with 5 minutes of questions and discussion)
Note: All 2022 conference presentations will be given in person.
Please submit proposals by Friday, July 15th.
Topics for the conference sessions often cover:
- Library Technology
- Library Services
- Best Practices
- Scholarly Resource Platforms and Content
- Information Literacy
- Local, Statewide, and National Trends and Initiatives
- Web Resources and Tools
- Programming and Development
Call for Proposals Now Open!
Do any of these statements describe you?
- "My department accomplished something pretty great!"
- "My library met a challenge!"
- "Our group found a new way to work better together!"
- "I have something I am just dying to share!"
Well, then you are in LUCk because we're now accepting proposals for the LUC 2022 conference.
© 2021 | All Rights Reserved
<! -- BEGIN: Page scripts -->